Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy (:

Yesterday was probably one of the happiest days I've ever had. My Mom, Brett and Ali were all sealed in the temple and all of the kids were able to go inside the temple and be there for that special day. I have never felt the spirit so strong and I never want to to forget that day. It will be number two after I get married (: I want to start going to baptisms for the dead more because it feel so awesome. I'm glad I am able to go into that sacred place.
Before we went into the temple my aunt Whittney took some family pictures of us. It was freezing and the sun was in our eyes. She has posted a few on her blog so I stole them. But she does some awesome photography. Check her out at http://whitneyleighphotography.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy!! I got choked up! I am so proud of the decisions that your family has made and that you strive to make. Congratulations on forever!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing experience for you! I am so happy for your family. The pictures turned out great! Ali is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete