Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bleh

So I decided last night that I am going to print off my blog into a book each year. I found this website that does it for pretty cheap and it looks good. So I want to make my blog more meaningful and not just stupid things to post like facebook. I'm excited to do it because it will be like my journal since I suck at journaling. So as you know, Jake and I have been watching Disney movies ALOT lately. Last night we watched Tarzan and tonight we watched The Rescuers. I kinda feel like a complete nerd when we watch them because I totally start giggling when something funny happens. They just bring out the little kid in me. I love how we have been watching little kid movies. Its fun for a change. We have fun watching them too.
On another note, it's my spring break! Hooray. I have been working full time and going to school full time and its been pretty hard this last semester. I got promoted and Jen quit so I have had to step up a lot at work. And the classes I signed up for aren't exactly a piece of cake either. So I'm glad for this time off at school. I still have to work but I at least I don't have to be to Calculus at 7:00am. I have been waiting for Spring break for a long time so I could spend more time with Jake. I know I see him everyday but its only for a couple hours because I'm in bed by 8:30. So I asked my parents if I could stay out late last night.....and I came home at 10:00.....Pathetic. I know. I just am always tired. I'm pretty much just going off on nothing important right now. So I will head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment