Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time and All Eternity

We got some fantastic news this weekend. My parents are finally able to get sealed and Ali gets to get sealed to them. I am so so so excited I can't even describe it. Andrew, Cole, Abby, and I all get to go  in when Ali gets sealed to them. It is going to be such a neat experience. We all get to wear white and go in the sealing room together. Today when we went into the family bishop's interview Ali said to the bishop, "I get to go the temple and get sealed." and Bish asked her what that means and she said, "I get to be with my family forever." Even Ali knows how important the temple is. I am glad I am worthy to have a temple recommend and enter the Lord's house. It will be an awesome experience.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! We're so excited to be there on that special day! We're so proud of your mom and Brett! See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for all of you! That is going to be an amazing day for all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow :] i'm so happy to hear this. i love all of you still. it will be such a great day. i'm so proud of your mom and brett! tell them congrats for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! I bet it will be such a neat experience. I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete