Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baptism

Today was a really great day. One my cousins, who is also a really good friend got baptized today. I am so proud of him. I know it was a hard decision for him to make with everything he has to go through at home but I know he made the right choice. This is the second baptism I've been to that is convert. The spirit there is so so strong. I am so glad that I was able to be there to support Wesley today.
I have a testimony that this church is true and that our Heavenly Father loves and knows each and everyone one of us. I know that everything we do in this life matters. I know that families can be together for time and all eternity when they are sealed in our Heavenly Father's temples and I can't wait when that time comes for me. I know that Joseph Smith restored this gospel on the earth so that we would know the truth. And I know that my Savior died for me so that I could be forgiven of my sins. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could've been there for Wesley's baptism! I bet it was great.

    ReplyDelete