Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anxious

I have not been doing my 30 day challenge lately because of school. Last week was midterms and I was super busy with studying and working almost full time. And to be quite honest... I was getting really sick of the 30 day challenge. It got me in the habbit of blogging but the challenges just seemed repetivie and boring. So I'm just going to blog about what I want and my life. I was reading Coley's blog and I feel the same way as her. I want my blog to be my journal/scrapbook. Then I can print it out each year. So I will try reeeealy hard to start blogging about things that actually matter.

So lately I have been really anxious about going to Disneyland this Fall. I know the last post I did was about Disneyland but it is really all I can think about. Everytime I go to Jake's house me and his mom could sit and talk about it forever. It really is so fun going with Jake's family. They are awesome and Amy makes it so fun. Jake makes its okay... :)
 Disneyland was super fun at night. Especially California Adventure. When we went, the new 3D Toy Story ride had just opened. It was amazing. The best ride ever. They had to start a line before the park even opened for it! Of course we waited we line. It was seriously the funnest ride ever. I hope that it won't be as crowded when we go in October. I'm excited to see the Little Mermaid ride and the light show. I hear the light show is fabulous so I can't wait to see it. I also LOOOVE the tower of terror. We got in trouble on that ride.... Linz and Kayla put their legs up and Jenny was choking Jake.
 Me and Linz have the same birthday, April 7th. So we got birthday pins in Disneyland and had a contest on who could get the most birthday wishes. I can't remember who won. I think it was Linz. It was awesome to spend my birthday in Disneyland. Amy let us pick anywhere that we wanted to eat. So we went to the cheesecake factory. It was delicous! The food was sooooo good. And the cheesecake..... mhhhh it was fabulous. I think that The Cheesecake Factory is one of my favorite places to eat. Probably because I don't go there very often. But it was hands down the best birthday.

On my birthday I got to see my very favoitre Disney character. Alice in Wonderland. They were just standing at the exit to the park. I was way happy to see them! The Mad Hatter was really annoying and kept saying hap happy birthday. It was really annoying. Then Kayla kept saying it ALLLL day long. We also saw Buzz, Donald Duck, Goofy, and Minnie Mouse. It seemed like the characters weren't out that much. And the people that were in charge of them were pretty jerky. But all in all I was happy.


I am so exicted to go back to Disneyland this year. It will be so much fun. Hopefully it won't be as crowded. Last weekend it feels like all me and Jake could talk about was Disney. We were looking up all the Disney movies and seeing if there were any fun video games we could play. We are pretty much geeks. We also decided we are going to watch every Disney movie that has a ride or show or anything at Disneyland before we go. So far we have watched The Haunted Mansion and A Bugs Life. I'm sure we'll get through all of them. We also were WAAAAAY nerdy when we were watching rides on youtube and pretending we were on them. It wasn't the same but it was still fun to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment