Wednesday, March 9, 2011

In 7 Months...

I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish by October. They aren't really long term goals...
Just things that I want to MAKE SURE happen before I go to Disneyland.
It's stuff I always say I'm going to do, and NEVER do it. So...
Here it goes.

Maybe if I
write them down they will be easier to follow. That way other
people know that I am working on these things it will make it easier to do them.
So if someone says, hey how are your goals going. I can say that they are going great. So ask me.

{1} Stop drinking Caffeine.
Anyone that knows me well knows that I am addicted to Dr. Pepper. Like I usually always have one. And I know its not good for me and I know I need to stop. Not just Dr. Pepper and caffeine, but soda in general. I love milk and juice, I just hate water. I need to start drinking more water probably too. Which I have already started. My last carbonated beverage was Sunday, March 6, 2011. I want to be like Coley and quit caffeine forever! Then maybe once I can control myself, just drink a sprite or something when I go out to eat.

{2} Start Exercising
This one is really bad too. I have a desk job so its not like I move around a lot. I don't really walk around campus because all my classes are in the LA building. So I really want to start on it. Jake wants to too but every time we say we are going to...we don't. I want to try and wake up a little bit earlier every day and do little things and then run when I get home at night. Maybe it will help my knees get stronger too. I am doing the Susan G. Komen 5K this year and I want to be in shape for it. I want to be in shape when we go to Disneyland too so I don't feel all gross and tired.

{3} Start Saving Money
Jake and I discuss this all the time. We are both spenders. We LOOOOVE spending our money as soon as we get it. We usually take monthly trips to FYE and spend over $200 on movies, video games, and cds. Pathetic, I know. I have actually been doing pretty good lately. When I pay my tithing, I just put the same amount plus a little more in my savings. It's only been two paychecks but hey, its a start. I also want to buy a new car this summer and I want to have a little money for that.

These are the three goals that I talk about doing the most so I really want to do them. It'll be hard but worth it. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Gaygay!!! You are going to have so much fun in disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit caffeine again today. I will have a migraine by tomorrow. It's hard to cut back spending, but so worth it.

    ReplyDelete