Friday, April 8, 2011

Nineteen

So yesterday was my birthday. I am officially nineteen. Not like it really means anything though. It was a pretty good day. The whole week I kept complaining because my mom had to work late and so did Jake so I wouldn't get to see either of them. So with my family we did my presents the night before so my mom could be there. I have a 7am class and I try to be in bed by 9 and we didn't do present til late so I was really tired as you can tell.
Abby gave me her present first. She is a little psycho! She gave me a thong and a cookies and cream chocolate bar. My mom said she was searching for over thirty minutes to find the ''perfect'' underwear for me.
Cole gave me his present next. He's the best. He got me peach-o's and green and silver nail polish. When I opened it, he kept saying look at the colors, what do they stand for. I guessed Slytherin and couldn't think of anything else. They were for the Eagles. He is so sweet. He knows exactly what I love.
This little crazy was last. She always does that cheesy smile so I did it too. She got me one of those necklace holder things that are a body. I should've taken a picture of it but I didn't think to. It is perfect. I have been wanting one of these for so long! Every time I see one I tell Jake how bad I want it so I'm glad Ali got it for me.
Mom and Brett got me my own PURPLE luggage set! I was so excited. I have been wanting my own for a very long time. It seems that I have been going on a lot of vacations and it will be nice to have. I'm super excited to use them.
So on my actual birthday, my mom came and picked me up from work and took me out to lunch. We went to the Pizza Factory and it was great. I have my leftovers and can't wait to eat them. When I got back to work I was really depressed because Jake had to go to work at three. So at three he stopped texting me and "went to work". When I walked out of Sierra~West at 5....he was waiting outside for me! I was so surprised! He took me to Carrabas for dinner. And it was soooooo yummy. I got the sirloin Marsala's. It was so so so good. And of course we had to get the chocolate cake as well :)

Then we went home and Cass came over for Cake and ice cream and she gave me a tye dye kit and some white tee shirts. I'm excited to do those. Mom made me home-made German chocolate cake with homemade frosting. It is my all time favorite cake :). I like what Brett did with the candles.

I have the best little brothers and sisters. Aren't they so cute? After Cass left Jake and I watched Black Swan. It was a way pooped up movie. But I liked it. It turned out to be a very successful birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love that abby looked 30 minutes! Cole is cute. I love that he did that with the nail polish! I am going to show doran the pictures of Ali in the morning so he can say he saw her tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete