Thursday, February 17, 2011

UFSFlEH

{First 10 songs on S h u f f l e}

*Mutha'uckas --- Flight of the Concords

*Damn Girl --- Justin Timberlake

*If I Leave --- A Day to Remember

*Voice in my Head --- Hillary Duff

*Drella --- Pierce the Veil

*Take the Power Back --- Rage Against the Machine

*A Knife in the Dark --- The Lord of the Rings Soundtrack

*If Not, For Ourselves --- Woe is Me

*Close Your Eyes and Look Away --- The Color Morale

*The View From My Eyes --- Confide


Chris Motionless: Lead singer of Motionless in White. Fabulous band.
 I have lots of different kinds of music on my iPod. I absolutely love music. I love going to concerts. Not necessarily main stream music concerts. They are too big for me. I like smaller venues with better musicians. At the Greeley Estates concert, I got kneed in the face by the singer. It was the best thing that ever happened to me at a concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment