Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Harry Potter

Day 005: Your favorite villain/superhero

If you know me at all you know that I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. My aunt Amylynn made me read in when I was in 3rd grade and I have loved it ever since. So of course my favorite villains and superheros come from that.
My favorite bad guy of course is Voldemort. If you know me, you probably know that I find him very attractive. Just look at that nose, and the teeth! He has always been one of my favorite characters in the books and I love what they have done with him in the movies. He looks great. I can't wait to see the 2nd half of the 7th book this summer!
My favorite "superhero" is most definitely Severus Snape. When I was little and Coley was still in high school, we were on this kick that snape was a vampire. We went and bought tons of sticky notes and highlighters and read through the books over and over marking little clues. It turns out we were wrong and he was a good guy! I also find Snape very attractive. Not the actor, but his personality and voice.

1 comment: