Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jim Morrison

{Write a letter to a deceased person}

Now this won't technically be a letter, but I have been on this Jim Morrison kick lately. I bought his poetry and his biography this past week and can't wait for a chance to just sit and read them. I seriously wish I could've seen this talented man live.
I remember my dad listening to The Doors when I was little. I loved them. I remember him watching videos of Jim and Pamela and he would say, "I know he just got sick of the fame and his hiding in the mountains." I would like to believe that is true. 

I would give anything to go back and be able to see The Doors live. I know that it would've been amazing. Just from watching The Doors movie he seemed so intense.

I don't believe that he died of a heart attack. They didn't even do an autopsy. I truly believe it was from doing too many drugs. If I could talk to anyone who is dead, it would most definatley have to be Jim Morrison.

1 comment:

  1. i love you the best . better than all the rest. Jim i so wanna see you once . and touch you and love you . and tell you how i miss you my fair knight.. you are amazing

    ReplyDelete