Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I. Love. You.

{Someone you love}

I'm kind of a freak and I took a picture of a picture at Jake's house. Isn't he so cute :))


Now he's all growed up and a hottie.

This picture was taken the first day me and Jake ever met. We had been texting for three days over spring break and we were both in Zion's with our families. On the last night we were there, I asked him what hotel they were staying at....and it ended up being the same one we were at! I asked him if he would come over later so we could finally meet haha. When the time came, he was taking forever cuz he said he "lost his room key" which he really was just nervous. I was happy when he decided to come over. And I'm glad he did. I fell in love with him so fast. And I still love him so much more than I did when we first started dating. In April, it will be 2 years :) I sure love my jake.


No comments:

Post a Comment