Friday, February 18, 2011

Crushes

{<your celebrity crush>}

Needless to say I have many celebrity crushes. Most of them from band that I go to. Whenever Jake and I go to concerts, he always tries to guess which one I think is the cutest. So I will post my top 3 musically talented celebrity crush. Which probably a lot of you do not know.

1. Evan Pharmakis
Evan will always be my number one (next to Jake Evans). He plays guitar and sings for Vanna. At the last show, I got to give him a hug, he called me a sweetheart. And gave me his guitar pick before he gave anyone else one. His voice is simply amazing. I could listen to Vanna constantly just to listen to him.

2. Kyle Pavone
Kyle is the lead singer for We Came As Romans. When I first heard them, I couldn't stand the music at all. But then I fell in love. The very first time I saw them live, I didn't like the music, but Kyle was very attractive. His voice is almost at gorgeous as Evan's. Jake says he has a pancake face :/ i disagree.

3. Tyler "Telle" Smith
Tyler is the lead singer for the band The Word Alive. Their music is so amazing and lyrics are so meaningful.  If you haven't listened to them, go listen to them now. I have seen The Word Alive only twice. They couldn't make it in February and I should be seeing them this April. I love Telle's voice. It's so amazing. Anyone could fall in love with it. When I saw them at Warped Tour, me and Jake were front row :) and he was standing over me and I got to squeeze his bum :)

2 comments:

  1. I think I will have to do this one instead of posting another picture of myself! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to have to do this as well!

    ReplyDelete