Saturday, February 12, 2011

Music

[(day 10)] {Songs that you listen to when you are *hyper *sad  *bored  *happy  *mad

HAPPY: I really listen to lots of songs when I'm happy so this is difficult. I guess it would probably have to be whatever I'm in the mood for! I really like listening to music when I'm happy. I like listening to songs that remind me of Jake when I'm happy.

HYPER: I song that I like to listen to when I'm hyper would most likely be an Eminem song. One of the psycho songs. Or a song on rockband when I'm with Jake and Andrew :)

SAD: My sad song is easy. It has been my depression song for almost two years now. I love listening to it when I'm sad. I have a playlist that I specifically listen to when I'm depressed. But my alltime depression song is Chemistry of a Car Crash by Shiny Toy Guns

BORED:  Again, just whatever I am in the mood to listen to. I just have random playlists I listen to when I want to listen to music. I'm pretty bored right now and I'm listening to Josephine Collective

MAD: My current mad song is a tie between Eminem's "Sing for the Moment" and From First to Last's "Elvis said Ambition is a Dream with a V8 Engine." They are both great songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment