Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 2

So... day number 2 asks for your favorite movie. And honestly, I don't think I have one. I'm also more into t.v. shows anyways. I love love love watching t.v. shows. Only on dvd though. I'll list my top three. In order of course.

                         1. Grey's Anatomy
Who could resist this face? When I first heard about Grey's Anatomy, I called it "Gay's Anatomy" becasue I DID NOT want to watch it. My cousins Coley and Jen were addicted and begged me to watch it. So of course, I caved. I love it so much. I started on the beginning of season three and I have watched every season. I own them all on dvd and watch them frequently. There are some very attractive people in this show, great soundtrack, and great quotes.

2. One Tree Hill

My number two pick is one tree hill, I will usually just say OTH. My friend Bridget got me into this one. Its such a teenager show. But it is so good. Me and Bridget used to skip school just so we could watch this. We were kinda freaks. We would have "glom" parties and just watch hours and hours of it. I also own all of these seasons and watch them all the time. Every character is attractive. It also has some of the best music.

3. Weeds

Okay, so I just started watching Weeds about two weeks ago and I've banged out all the seasons that are out. I am so impatient. The last season had a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next season to come out this month! I wish I would have started watching this earlier.

1 comment:

  1. And who would say otherwise about Gray's Anatomy just for Patrick Dempsey's deliciousness? Not it.

    ReplyDelete