Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Jake

Yesterday was Jake's birthday. I hope it was a good one for him. I got up early and made him a giant butterscotch and chocolate chip cookie. It was kinda crispy but that's how he likes them. Hopefully it was good and he wasn't just lying.
I took Jake to Goodwood for lunch. That is where he wanted to go. It was really good. We both got pulled pork. The potato skins we got for an appetizer were very delicious. I'm glad we got them. After goodwood we went to FYE because our backstage pass gives us 20% off on Jake's birthday. Just last Saturday we went and spend over $100 so we didn't buy that much. I got Harry Potter 7 and The Count of Monte Cristo then Jake got Peter Cotton Tail and Zombieland.
Later that night we went to see ''Your Highness''. We got there pretty early and we were just sitting there for a long time. But that movie was incredibly funny. There were so many funny one liners and I can't even remember them all. We will probably go see it again when it comes to the Watergardens. But I hope he had a good day. I love you Jake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment