Sunday, April 17, 2011

We're Psychos

Jake and I have some pretty fun times. And I always forget to take pictures of things we do so I'm going to try and take them more so I can document :) So last week Amy took us all to the Cheesecake Factory (Me, Jake, Linz, and Jenny) because all of our birthdays are in April. That place is so good but insanely expensive. Their menu is so huge. One of the waitresses said that they have over 200 items not included cheesecake. Wow. But of course my favorite part of dinner was the cheesecake :)

Jake's cheesecake

My cheesecake
Jake got some type of caramel cheesecake and I got chocolate coconut. Yummy. I want to go there just to get cheesecake.

So whenever we fill up our cars, we always guess how much it will be at when the pump stops. Last night I guessed $42.08 and Jake guess $48 something. I was standing at the pump and holy poop.... look what it stopped on
I freaked out when it stopped. Jake thought I was freak haha. But I was happy that I won :)

No comments:

Post a Comment