Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Flicks

Jake and I watch so many movies. We should because we got to FYE every other weekend and spend over $100. But lately we have been obsessed with Disney things and I bought "Tower of Terror" on Ebay. We watched it this last week.
It seemed like it was a made for TV movie but it was still way good. Watching this movie made us want to go to Disneyland even more. When we do go in October, we bringing my computer and watching it in the hotel :)
Another movie we watched last week was 127 hours.
Can I just say this movie was fantastic. I honestly don't think I would've cut my own arm off. Or drank my own pee. And honestly, I turned my head when the cutting began. I couldn't watch it. This was such a great movie. I most definatly will be reading the book that the guy wrote.
Then last night we saw Your Highness
Poop that movie was funny. Even the old couples that were in the theatre were laughing. I wish I could remember all the lines that made us laugh. I can't wait til it comes out on dvd. And of course, James Franco was wonderful. Seriously. So funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment